Thousands of people just like yourself were surveyed to find out just what you want in an LED dog collar. There were comments that came up over and over again.
- Are you buying form a company that stands behind their products?
- Do you get any guarantees? Will you buy from a company that does everything in their power to make you a happy customer? Can you exchange your product if anything happens to it? Are you shopping at a company that loves their dogs as much as you do?
- Does your product combine reflective and lighted technologies?
- There is a great debate among pet owners. We saw this first hand at the kiosk. Many people believe that reflective collars and leashes are the only way to go and many people believe that lighted products are much more effective. So why not combine both technologies? Are you interested in getting the best technology? Get a collar or leash that have both reflective components and lighted components?
- Is the D Ring located in a position to keep the lights in place?
- You dont want a product to malfunction. The collars can move around while you are walking your dog and it’s important that the D ring is situated in the middle of the lights to ensure that the lights stay in place.
- Is it aesthetically pleasing?
- You love your dogs. The collar and leash better look good!
- Are products made using a Quality Material
- You want quality! The base material of the collar can be flimsy, cheap material. Many of the collars on the market seem like a string of LED Christmas lights wrapped in a cheap fabric.
- Is the Battery Pack Easy to Change
- You want something that is easy to work with! Although other companies in the LED dog collar space are adapting their battery packs to match ours, many battery packs still require a small screw driver to change the batteries. Look for a battery pack that is easy to open and replace the batteries. The last thing we want at Pup Protector is for a pack member to stop using lighted products because the battery was too inconvenient to change.
Are these questions you would ask if we were looking into lighted dog collars and lighted dog leashes? What else would you ask for? Please give us some feedback your questions really matter! please contact us on Facebook ~~ here is our page